Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just another day, and yet...

I find myself missing my sweetheart more today than most days. I miss him all of the time, but today I find myself barely able to contain it. Fortunately I will be with company tonight so that will help.
In other news, I have talked to Jacob on the phone twice in that past 24 hours, so that was really nice. Maybe he sensed my special need to hear his voice. I know I hear from him every day online, but it just isn't the same.
You will also notice that I have now put a playlist on this blog as well. It has needed some of personality here I think. My words aren't enough. lol! A little disclaimer to some of you who are unaware... this is a completely different type of playlist than the one on my other blog. It is much more universally friendly, while this one may have somethings a lot of you either don't like or think is just weird. I have stated for years that my taste is insanely varied and eclectic! You are just getting a taste of that. A very, very small taste.
I know that I haven't said much today, but I just haven't much to say. Nothing much is happening except my missing Jacob. That is all for now! As always keep our soldiers and their families in your prayers!

2 comments:

April said...

I am glad you are coming over tonight. Maybe your emotions will make for better song writing! I love the playlist, I see Lorelei on there :-)

Constance said...

I hope so. I usually write better when I am not all happy.
And of course Lorelei is on there! If I hadn't been able to find it I would have been crushed. I had to sift through lots of horrible covers and skip over the styx song of the same name to find it. (The Styx song is truly horrendous in case you are wondering.)